The Arizona Gay Rodeo Association (AGRA) is sponsoring a poster contest for the 28th Annual Arizona Gay Rodeo (Road Runner Regional Rodeo) that will be February 15-17, 2013 at the Corona Ranch & Rodeo Grounds – S 29th Ave & Baseline Road – Laveen, Arizona.
Judging for the winning poster will be by vote of AGRA members present at the Sunday, September 9, 2012, membership meeting.
This contest is open to anyone; you do not have to be an AGRA member to submit a poster. The artist of the winning poster will receive a $200.00 cash prize from
- Poster must be 16” X 20” finished size with the only text on the poster being Arizona Gay Rodeo .
- Artist’s name and contact information must be printed on the back of the poster. Entries received with the artist’s information on the front of the poster will be
- The winning design and artwork become the property of AGRA. All other entries will be destroyed within two (2) weeks following the voting, unless the artist makes arrangements with AGRA to pick them up or to be returned at the artist’s expense.
- AGRA will contact the winning artist to award the cash prize. In return, the artist must provide a high-resolution PDF or JPEG file of the poster design.
- All entries must be received by 5:00 pm Friday, September 7, 2012. Entries received after this date/time will not be considered.
- Entries may be mailed to:
- 2013 Rodeo Poster Contest
- PO Box 40465
- Phoenix AZ 85067
- Or, contact Vanessa Jimenez at (623) 225-8695 to make arrangements to handdeliver your poster.
Please direct any questions to Vanessa Jimenez by phone at (623) 225-8695 or by email at email@example.com. You can also contact Bob Pimentel (Co Rodeo
Director) at (505) 265-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about contest.