IGRA Marketing Survey Summary
Complete Survey Report Available Through the IGRA Office
- 78% of our members are gay men primarily between the ages of 25-54.
- 28.9% of our members earn over $75,000 a year.
- IGRA members are active adults with 75% of the members working out on a regular basis.
- 62% of IGRA members are in a committed relationship.
- 51% of our members have a gay pride identifying marks on their vehicle.
- 63% of IGRA members plan to go on a trip in the next six months.
- 16.3% plan to invest in a mutual fund
- 15.2% plan to buy a computer
- 11.8% plan to buy stock
- 35% of our members attend live country concerts.
- 17.2% of IGRA members go to movies two or more times a month.
- IGRA members' favorite type of television programming is comedy.
- Next to rodeo activities IGRA members also enjoy to read and go on-line.
- 24.5% of IGRA members prefer Coke to Pepsi.
- Bud Light and Coors Light are the top two favorite brands of beer for IGRA members
- 1 in 4 members' favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds.
- Almost 60% of IGRA members do not smoke and those that do prefer Marlboro Lights cigarettes
- 55% of IGRA members prefer shopping at Wal-Mart.
- 37.9% of IGRA members which represents 9,475 people plan to go to Best Buy for their next electronics purchase.
- 38.5% of IGRA members drive a truck.
- IGRA members are more likely to drive a FORD vehicle than any other brand.
- Over 35% of IGRA members say the term "queer" rarely bothers them.
- 8 out of 10 IGRA members are monogamous in their current committed relationship.
- 79.3% of IGRA members consider themselves spiritual.
- 47% of IGRA members say that their sexuality has affected their views on religion.
- 12.6% of IGRA members are HIV positive.
First posted May 16, 2015
Last update Jan 1, 2016